Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer almost gone.....

Well, long time no talk. Sorry it's been so long folks, I have been super busy. Let's update you.
-I got a job in Fashion Place mall Coppin's Hallmark in June.....job number 3. SO I have working like crazy for real.
-Ty is still at Lowe's and loves it. -
-This summer we visited Las Vegas ....it was fun to see mom and be back home.
-Then we went to Idaho, and up to Cascade to camp with the family for our family reunion. It was tons of fun! I found out I really do like campfires and making smores.
-We also have a new puppy named Kuzco. He is super active and super fun to have in addition to Flubber.
-Our lease is up in about a month and we are trying to find a new house to rent.

For all of our adventures, I do have some pictures that I will put up.
Toodles -

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment