Saturday, February 25, 2012

What have we been doing lately?

Hey fabulous friends and family......

I can't believe how fast February has gone! Let's update everyone on what has been going on in the Rogalsky Household.

   February blew in.....literally. Seems like if it's not snowing, it's windy.....talk about a late winter.
I started a wonderful new job and I totally love it. I was kind of concerned because I was working only one night a week, but the Lord has yet again blessed us, because not only did my boss call this week to inform me I was to start working 3-4 days a week .....I am to start babysitting my wonderful cousin in laws children! Busy, Busy! So I am glad to be doing something productive again!
   Tyler and I have been trying to do as many fun and inexpensive things as possible together between hectic work schedules. We love to go shopping together....even if its window shopping only.
Tyler Found a buddy from home at Wal-mart
Tyler got me some AWESOME V-day gifts!
 We had a wonderful Valentine's day together. I spent days preparing. It was wonderful.

the V-day dinner I set up
heart of love
I WOOF you!
Flubber even got a heart shaped toy that he loved so much he carried it around all day.
  





We went to a Monster Truck show here in town as well and had a good time dressing the part and cheering on the cool looking trucks.
Big trucks!
We love Monster Jam!











Tyler's big fix-it project for the month was buying us a new toilet seat....in which he got us a padded toilet seat.....Lowe's has really taught him well. He installed it himself... and it stands as a proud reminder of his handy skills.



   We had the pleasure of seeing his family when they came for a visit this month. His parents stayed at our place one night and at Joe's house the other 2 nights. Mike even came down and we had a family dinner at Joe's. I got the privilage to go the Salt Lake City Temple for the first time with Tyler and his parents. I loved it and I think it has quickly become one of my favorite temples.
   We also won a contest from our local news station and we got a free getaway package to none other than........Bear Lake! HA. So one of these days we might take that trip. :) Things are good. We are happy, healthy, and busier than ever. Here's to a Marvelous March!

Tyler and Jessica Rogalsky









No comments:

Post a Comment